- MEDICAL ADVICE
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- LAWS AND JURISDICTIONS
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
© 2020 ALLIED MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES LLC dba MIRZA AESTHETICS™. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
www.MirzaAesthetics.com is a website published and maintained by Allied Medical and Diagnostic Services LLC (“Allied Medical”). Unless otherwise indicated, all text and information on this website are the intellectual property of Allied Medical.
Logos associated with the following are registered trademarks of Allergan Co 2019:
- Brilliant Distinctions®
- Juvederm® Ultra XC
- Juvederm® Voluma XC
Logos associated with the following are registered trademarks of Suneva Medical Inc:
Logos associated with the following are registered trademarks of Merz Pharma GmbH Co:
Logos associated with the following are registered trademarks of Galderma Laboratories, LP:
- Sculptra® Aesthetic
What Constitutes Proper Use?
Subject to the restrictions set out herein, you may:
- View, download, and print Allied Medical’s copyrighted work, electronic publications, photos, text, or videos from this website for your own personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Share links to or electronic copies of downloadable publications or videos on this site.
You may not:
- Distribute electronic publications, trademarks, photos, text, or videos from this website with or as part of any software application (including uploading such materials to a server for use by a software application);
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, or otherwise exploit any electronic publications, trademarks, photos, text, or videos on this website for a commercial purpose or for money (even if no profit is involved);
- Create for distribution purposes, any software applications, tools, or techniques that are specifically made to collect, copy, download, extract, harvest, or scrape data, HTML, images, or text from this site. (This does not prohibit the distribution of free, non-commercial applications designed to download electronic files such as EPUB, PDF, MP3, and MP4 files from public areas of this site.);
- Misuse the website or its services, such as interfering with or accessing the website or its services using a method other than what is explicitly provided;
- Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, or otherwise exploit any stock photos or images on this website for a commercial purpose or for money (even if no profit is involved).
The extent of the medical advice provided on this website (“Medical Advice”) is informational only and not intended to be a substitute for professional consultation, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. ALLIED MEDICAL does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in the Medical Advice. Prior to any treatment, consultation with a licensed medical professional is required. If you are unable to locate a physician, ALLIED MEDICAL may be able to recommend one to you.
Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health-care provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.
ALLIED MEDICAL endeavors to provide accurate and factual information on this website. However, the information you access is provided “AS IS” without warranty, express or implied. All expressed or implied warranties related to Medical Advice, information on any procedures, services, treatments or, products including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are provided based on the caution of user discretion. ALLIED MEDICAL makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any information accessed on this website. ALLIED MEDICAL assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions as to the content of Medical Advice, cosmetic products, procedures, services, and treatments provided on this website.
Reliance on any information provided as Medical Advice is solely at your own risk. In no event shall ALLIED MEDICAL be held liable for any claims or damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use information on this website, whether such claims or damages are based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not this website is advised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
www.MirzaAesthetics.com and all information, content, materials, and other services made available to you through the website are provided by ALLIED MEDICAL on an “as is” basis. ALLIED MEDICAL makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
ALLIED MEDICAL does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. ALLIED MEDICAL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any service, or from any information, content, materials, or other services made available to you through the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential (including loss of profits) damages.
Without prejudice to the other rights of ALLIED MEDICAL under these Terms, if you breach these Terms in any way, ALLIED MEDICAL may take such action as ALLIED MEDICAL deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your Internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing legal action against you.
ALLIED MEDICAL may revise these Terms from time to time. Revised Terms will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of said revision on this website. Please refer to this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Laws and Jurisdictions
These Terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A., without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Any legal action relating to these Terms shall be brought in a state or federal court having jurisdiction in the State of New Jersey, U.S.A as per the business operations of ALLIED MEDICAL.
If a provision of these Terms is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void, invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, the other provisions will continue in effect. Failure of ALLIED MEDICALto enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or the right to enforce such provision, including via legal means.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and ALLIED MEDICAL in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect to your use of this website.