© 2018 Allied Medical and Diagnostic Services LLC. All rights reserved.
This website is published and maintained by Allied Medical and Diagnostic Services LLC (“Allied Medical”). Unless otherwise indicated, all text and other information on this website are the intellectual property of Allied Medical.
Brilliant Distinctions®, Botox®, Juvederm®Ultra XC, Juvederm® Voluma XC, Kybella® and all associated logos are registered trademarks of Allergan Co. Bellafill®and its associated logo are registered trademarks of Suneva Medical Inc. Belotero®, Radiesse®, Ultherapy® and all associated logos are registered trademarks of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. Restylane®, Sculptra®Aesthetic, and all associated logos are registered trademarks of Galderma Laboratories, L.P. Dermapen®, and its associated logo is a registered trademark of Derma Pen IP Holdings LLC. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
What constitutes proper use?
Subject to the restrictions set out below, you may:
- View, download, and print Allied Medical’s copyrighted artwork, electronic publications, photos, text, or videos from this website for your own personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Share links to or electronic copies of downloadable publications or videos on this site.
You may not:
- Distribute electronic publications, trademarks, photos, text, or videos from this website with or as part of any software application (including uploading such materials to a server for use by a software application);
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, or otherwise exploit any electronic publications, trademarks, photos, text, or videos on this website for a commercial purpose or for money (even if no profit is involved);
- Create for distribution purposes, any software applications, tools, or techniques that are specifically made to collect, copy, download, extract, harvest, or scrape data, HTML, images, or text from this site. (This does not prohibit the distribution of free, non-commercial applications designed to download electronic files such as EPUB, PDF, MP3, and MP4 files from public areas of this site.);
- Misuse the website or its services, such as interfering with or accessing the website or its services using a method other than what is explicitly provided;
- Use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
The extent of the medical advice provided on of this website (“Medical Advice”) is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The Medical Advice does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in the Medical Advice.
Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health-care provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.
This website has endeavored to include accurate and up-to-date information as Medical Advice. However, the information you access is provided “AS IS” without warranty, express or implied. This website disclaims all express or implied warranties related to the Medical Advice including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This website makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any information accessed as Medical Advice. This website assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions as the content of Medical Advice. Reliance on any information provided in the Medical Advice is solely at your own risk. In no event shall this website be liable for any claims or damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Medical Advice, whether such claims or damages are based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not this website is advised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This website and all information, content, materials, and other services made available to you through the website are provided by Allied Medical on an “as is” basis. Allied Medical makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Allied Medical does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Allied Medical will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any service, or from any information, content, materials, or other services made available to you through the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential (including loss of profits) damages.
Law and Jurisdiction